Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Oh man, if I had 10k I would be happy to start bidding on that beauty!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

its clean but nothing special about it...
I agree- it does not do too much for me, but since it is at $6600 or so already, I think it will keep climbing. Or it could run a little bit higher and then sit idle..who knows.
That low mileage/cond is rare in itself.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I call $9,300

·
Registered
962 Posts
I say $9500. Im a new guy to the A-L site and have learned a lot
from everyone's input and comments. This car is in my home state so
I am watching it closely (not that I want to bid on it). However, I do have a question for the veteran A-L site guys. What is the comparative value of
93-95 6 MTLS Coupes to 93-95 AT LS Sedans? If Youngjun91's coupe would sell easily for $15,000, would one expect this sedan to sell for $10,000? Would it be a 50% higher price for similiar miles, condition and features? What would that approximate percentage be?

·
Registered
619 Posts
i'm wondering why nobody has brought this up... you know it's great that this car is MINT and it is, buuut it's also NOT a rare color or model. also, i'm afraid that 26,000 miles on a car that old is not nearly enough. i'd honestly like to see who buys this car and then track it, because if it's used as a daily driver i will bet money that all the belts and hoses will have to be replaced way sooner than usual. that being said i'm saying no higher than $9,000

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In my short time as a Legend owner and from reading this forum I would guess that if you had two identical cars one being an auto and one being a manual, the manual would bring in ATLEAST an additional $3k plus assuming that both those cars were in very good shape....

just my $0.02

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm wondering why nobody has brought this up... you know it's great that this car is MINT and it is, buuut it's also NOT a rare color or model. also, i'm afraid that 26,000 miles on a car that old is not nearly enough. i'd honestly like to see who buys this car and then track it, because if it's used as a daily driver i will bet money that all the belts and hoses will have to be replaced way sooner than usual. that being said i'm saying no higher than $9,000
Its NOT a GS, (I know they didn't make one for that year) and its not a manual, and it doesn't have the cool OEM factory options (except for the spoiler) so my guess its going to pleteau out pretty darned quick.
this was brought up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts