Registered
1,039 Posts
Leon

Trust me,,,, Those Wings are always on IGNORE. LOL
Straight up.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
It looks ok, its just different in a Legendary way. I guess the owner wanted a Skyline so bad that he transformed his Legend into one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
He probably just couldnt pick a legend over a Skyline or a Skyline over a Legend so he just put them together to make one!:) Lets call that car an Acussin LeSky..hehe:D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
IT IS A TYPE II LEGEND COUPE FROM HOUSTON, TX. I KNOW OF THE OWNER OF IT. he molded the taillights into the trunk because he said that too many people were doing the r33 taillight conversion, so he wanted to do something different.

The owner has his own shop in the south side. He once made his own wing out of scratch, and he also custom made his old front end. (not the one shown above)

This is the same legend coupe that use to have supra taillights.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
the red one with supra light? I love that car i have been waiting for osmeone to do a full skyline conversion to the coupes because the body lines are so much alike. I love the work he did it looks great

·
Registered
456 Posts
I give him madd props!!! I would love to get that scoupe for mines.. think he could make me one ?????:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts