Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I found this website online and it seems to be pretty cool. If anyone has ideas for a custom part, and can design it on here then maybe that part can be mass produced. Just thought that this might help someone. http://www.emachineshop.com/

-Richard

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of these things could be made I would imagine if someone took the time to download the program and learned how to use it. This calls for a genious like DV8 or labrat to design something crazy.

-Richard

· I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
I never saw this thread...that looks right interesting.

LMAO labrat....genius....:giggle: sorry i thought that was giggle worthy.

EDIT:

holy crap,

I read some more into their site...this stuff is great it looks like. you just gotta take the time to design. i might start designing stuff when i get my comp back!...this is hotness for real:) thanks for the heads-up!

*laughs again about labrat*

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
i got a little project in mind, something that was "impossible" found a way to make it possible

dropping hints here and there

machine was like only tech class i didnt take.. grr trying to figure the program out well and than ill get one made up

· legend status
1,680 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
LMAO labrat....genius....:giggle: sorry i thought that was giggle worthy.
genius or not he has done a lot for this community - and continues to do so. I don't understand why people like you still feel the need to bash on him, kind of sad.... :vomit:

But anyway, very cool website hopefully we can find some use for it for the legend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.