Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to my acura legend 89 sedan try to blink faster. I know how to do this but i don't know where the relay is.

Can u guys help me find the Relay for the blinkers?, i knows it's under the steering wheel somewhere but there are so many that look like the relay.

Can u also tell me wut the resisters are set on for my acura.

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
R3.2Cyber said:
not really, just get a smaller one.
hey man you've got some pretty impressive mods done to your car...seems like a skyline wanna-be :D

don't suppose you have some pictures of it that I could see?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Kurizma said:

Hey, i Remember seein you at the Chevron gas station on Balboa. Pretty sweet ride man.
Sup bro. My car has changed alot since you've seen it. Check the gallery to see what it looks like now.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Or u can remove a bulb

I know this sounds Crazy

If u get rid of one bulb in the indicator system on one side, that side blinks faster

Thats what mine does. Right side blinks faster as right bumper bulb is out:( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
R3.2

Those are from a GTS25T, right? I thought I recognised those (my friend and I owned one back in Japan, but it's his now... I never really drove it because it was always broken or the turbo was out or it got really bad gas mileage, etc... my drifting it into a large curb didn't help either), but now, my friend got his wife an R33 GTR ('96), and SHE GAVE IT TO HER UNCLE because she was scared of it.... agh!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey ne way i can put an r33 or an r34 in it dude
HEY R.3 Cyber i live in BREA, CA yes its a 30 minutes run but oh well at least i live close to ya
maybe i'll come over and you'll help me install stuff fro me

·
Registered
653 Posts
DTMM4Legend said:
hey ne way i can put an r33 or an r34 in it dude
HEY R.3 Cyber i live in BREA, CA yes its a 30 minutes run but oh well at least i live close to ya
maybe i'll come over and you'll help me install stuff fro me
R33 or R34??? you must be nuts not doing that professionally. I didnt do any cutting on my car. For the R33 and R34, you have to cut and thats scary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts