Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's an image of my TurboLegendCoupe...

Will post more pics as soon as I can figure out how...

_Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I sure did.

That's my kit that pictured on the ForcedAirTech web site. (before we added the intercooler!)

-Matt

·
Registered
386 Posts
SO PHAT, SO PHAT, SO PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pics please. Your ride is so so phat. Where exactly are you going to have the intercooler installed (which location under the hood ) and with that added how many horses are you going to be putting down? Also I know your gonna drop your G1. Is the shop that manufactured your turbo going to make it available in any other states and if so for how much including the intercooler and labor. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
1989~TLC Pics [2 of 6]

BIGS!

The intercooler has already been installed. (I'll see if I can find the PIC I've got of it!) It's located right above the Turbo itself, between where the battery used to be, and the distributor. Until I get my hood scoops in though, I'm not getting any real air to it yet.

I hope the intercooler would add a min. of another 10 ponies.

Call Robert Ansick of FAT, he can give you any $ info. you need.

Can't seem to figure out how to post more than one image at a time... so I'll just post a few in series.

P.S. Bigs: do you want to be in on the sway bar group buy? eMail me...

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1989~TLC Pics [3 of 6]

Here's a shot of the Interior Dash (which I haven't cleaned in a while!). The guage pod is still in process. But the three Autometer guages are in and running. They are (from left) Boost, Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure. They do light up real nice at night!!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1989~TLC PICs [4 of 6]

Other Side...

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1989~TLC PICs [5 of 6]

Front Corner...

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1989~TLC PICs [6 of 6]

Rear corner showing 2.25" dual tip Remus exhaust and also shaved emblems & trunk lock.

Attachments

G

·
You should drop that thing and put a kit on it, then it would have some show to go with the go :D. That is awesome though what you have done to it so far. Good luck in the future.

Could you post some pics of the engine bay, and how everything is layed out, I'm really curious to see what it looks like. Thanks.

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Killer!

Whoa whoa whoa! I see a big brake kit. E-mail me with the details because I'm trying to manufacture a kit for the GII. [email protected]

Nice car bro! A true custom.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
273 Posts
hi,
i called robert at FAT yesterday and he quoted me a price of 4k w/ no intercooler. some questions:

can you tell me your experiences with him and FAT?

did you drive to AZ and leave your car there?

how much did it cost you total?

what kind of maintenance do you have to do on the turbo?

do u have to idle the car for 5 minutes before driving it?

do you have an exhaust system or cai?

thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, Mck93!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.