Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have talked to 89goldrush, the g1 legend that had a turbo installed. He loves it and has had no problems. He mentioned 2 G2's that have had a turbo installed. Who are you guys and how do I get ahold of you. I have a 94 GS 6 speed and an seriously considering going with a turbo or supercharger. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
rain9man said:
I have talked to 89goldrush, the g1 legend that had a turbo installed. He loves it and has had no problems. He mentioned 2 G2's that have had a turbo installed. Who are you guys and how do I get ahold of you. I have a 94 GS 6 speed and an seriously considering going with a turbo or supercharger. Any Ideas?
As far as I know, no G2s on this forum have turboed their legend. There are serveral in the works though

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well if my memory serves my right, I think Gary DePriest (dunno if the last name is right) had a TT Gen 2 coupe. But I remember reading that on its first "real" run, the manifold blew up and everything was smoked.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
i remember the TT legend but it disapeared :( i saw somewhere of the supercharger in a legend i dono if it was ever really hooked up or not but i think leon had the pic of it. I think a supercharger would be easer to fabricate to fit the legend but who knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts