Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 91 LEGEND and i'm trying to find out if anyone has installed a turbo kit on there LEGEND. OR HOW MUCH OF AN INCREASE OF POWER DID YOU GET WHEN INSTALLING A CHIP?
PLEASE RESPOND.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
No one has yet installed a turbo in a streetable G2 Legend that I know of.

As for the chip, it was dynoed by one member to add 7 hp, and if I'm remembering correctly 7 lbs-ft of torque at the wheels.

·
Banned
759 Posts
Turbo is mad posible, nobody has the money to do it, i HAVE DONE MAD WORK ON IT. fRONT MOUNT, YOU HAVE TONS OF SPACE AND ONLY slight ALTERATIONS FOR PIPING, ONLY PROBLEMS IS TIME YOUR CAR IS OUT OF COMMISSION AND $$$ OF YOU HEADERS... E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT MORE SPECIFIC INFO

·
Registered
273 Posts
G

·
I'd be willing to throw down $3000 for a turbo for my G2 right now. I can't give my car away for two weeks though in Arizona, since its my daily driver and I live in Washington. I think that we should wait a while on the turbo situation anyways since the headers should be done soon, and Leon has tons of other stuff going on as far as custom performance parts.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll do it!

I'm calling up FAT today. I'm in Boston but I would most definately be willing to send the car to Arizona for the work. Its just a matter of $$$. I'll keep you guys posted.

FYI: G2.T1.5spd.4dr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.