Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work today, i noticed that my left turning signal light was blinking 3 times as quickly as my right. First time I've noticed it. Any ideas why or what the problem is? thanks!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
pa90ls said:
On my way to work today, i noticed that my left turning signal light was blinking 3 times as quickly as my right. First time I've noticed it. Any ideas why or what the problem is? thanks!
There's a burned out turn signal bulb on the left side someplace.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Obviously I should have moved 3 feet and examined my lights. When I went home for lunch it was working fine again so it must be a loose connection or something...

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have had the same problem on my car I had a minor (front right end) collision on my 88 sedan it busted out the light messed up bumper ect but all thats fixed now and the light still clicks hyper fast? this normal is there a connection needing to be reset?

·
Registered
94 Posts
if all the blinker lights work and it still blinks hyper fast...you should check the connection, you may have the wires switched (i.e neg to pos and pos to neg when it should be pos all the way accross and neg all the way across)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts