Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have TV's in there 1G Legend? I am doing a new interior this spring and I am considering 3 TV's...1 in the passenger side visor, and 1 in each headrest. I would like to see pics if anyone has done it. Any suggestions or tips?

I was also considering doing an X-box as my DVD player/game system because that is what I have at my house. 1 problem though...the game controlers cannot operate the DVD player like you can with PS2 controllers. You must use the Xbox wireless remote to watch DVD's. It would be impossible to use a wireless remote while driving if the Xbox is in the trunk. Is there a way around this? Possibly hard-wiring a remote, or wiring a remote sensor somewhere in the passenger compartment(maybe on the dash)?

Suggestions/Tips???
I dont need actual wiring diagrams, etc....the work would be done professionally....just some ideas.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
chriskeg said:
Anyone have TV's in there 1G Legend? I am doing a new interior this spring and I am considering 3 TV's...1 in the passenger side visor, and 1 in each headrest. I would like to see pics if anyone has done it. Any suggestions or tips?

I was also considering doing an X-box as my DVD player/game system because that is what I have at my house. 1 problem though...the game controlers cannot operate the DVD player like you can with PS2 controllers. You must use the Xbox wireless remote to watch DVD's. It would be impossible to use a wireless remote while driving if the Xbox is in the trunk. Is there a way around this? Possibly hard-wiring a remote, or wiring a remote sensor somewhere in the passenger compartment(maybe on the dash)?

Suggestions/Tips???
I dont need actual wiring diagrams, etc....the work would be done professionally....just some ideas.

Thanks,
Chris
TV's are easy. I'm doing it soon (as soon as funds become avalible and my baby don't give me last second thing to fix again). As far as the x-box, ur SOL. Sony patented the dvd controller, so microsh!t had to make rf remote. I say better go PS2. Personally, I like PS2 better, and if all you're gonna be using it for is DVD, might as well just get a in-car dvd player. They're made for playing and hangeling bumbs. I dunno if x-box or ps2 can handel bumbs.

·
Registered
282 Posts
xbox rapes ps2...in all ways.

·
Registered
846 Posts
GTA3 and Gran Tourismo are the greatest games ever made!!!:D What does Xbox have for racing that matches GT3, nadda:p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out "Project Gotham Racing" for Xbox. The game is sick!! The whole idea of kudos is great. Winning medals and earning cars is so challenging and so fun. Despite the lack of upgrading cars, I still feel the racing is more challenging and fun on Project Gotham than on GT3. Plus the environments on Project Gotham are so much larger and more detailed than GT3.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Ive played that man, I hate to argue but I got to!:) The game physics on that game are no where near as good as GT3 , they in no way handle like real cars of that HP would handle. GT3 nailed the real life physics and handling of the cars. Everyone is gonna have different opinions about this stuff, thats why I hate to argue. No hard feelings I hope:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts