Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

does anybody have a tv tuner in there car???? i wanna know , is the channels clear??? im planning on picking up a tv tuner or dvd player for my car

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I have a tuner in my car too. As Koji has said, reception really depends on where you are. A good antenna makes a difference too.

I'm using a Sony window-mount antenna.

Here's a picture of it. It's the T-shape on my rear windshield.

As for picture, again, it depends on where you are, but it can get pretty clear. Around the places that I usually am, I mostly get this kind of picture:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
LegendGS said:
I have a tuner in my car too. As Koji has said, reception really depends on where you are. A good antenna makes a difference too.

I'm using a Sony window-mount antenna.

Here's a picture of it. It's the T-shape on my rear windshield.

As for picture, again, it depends on where you are, but it can get pretty clear. Around the places that I usually am, I mostly get this kind of picture:

POKEMON!!!!! lol. :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont see ur antenna on the pic..,.

wat brand is ur antenna and is it hard to install???

dude.....that's pretty clear.....

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Are you referring to my pic?

If so, the antenna is on the rear windshield. If you look at the center of the windshield, there is a vertical line coming down from the top, and from the same origination point, there is one going to the left and one to the right.

It's a Sony antenna, and it simply sticks on to the windshield. I have mine sandwiched between the windshield and tint. The metallic film seems to help the reception somewhat too - sort of expands the size of the antenna. It wouldn't work as well if the antenna was behind the tint (because of the metallic nature of the film).

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i understand now...... i didnt see ur antenna cuz i thought it was like the factory radio antenna. Would the sony antenna work with a pioneer tv tuner???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts