Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i was installing my clifford alarm system. i took off the bottom panel under the steering wheel. i climb inside and look up i saw two green connectors just sitting there. i looked all around but cant see where they plug into. its next to the ignition. this is from a 1991 legend seden. had anyone seen these green plugs hanging around in their legends?? just making sure they arent any main circuit or something. if you know please help. thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Keyless entry ?

My service manual shows the "security control unit" in that area. It takes 2 connections.

The daytime running lights control unit also is located near the ignotion/streering column, but only one connection can be made.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
In order to be of any assistance, we shall require the color code of the wire(s) and whether each connector is one or more wires. Just off the top, it could be for the Courtesy Light Controller. If my memory serves, it is a one wire with green male connector.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have the OEM keyless entry system in my 93 LS Sedan. When I took the bottom panel out, the keyless entry module was attached to the bottom panel. There was only one green connector that hooked up to it.
There was another smaller plug that went to my OEM foglight switch, and another one to the Courtesy light dimmer (adjacent to the foglight switch).

G

·
I believe those two mystery connectors plug into the factory cell phone kit...In more detail the audio control buttons...I think.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Those connectors is for the JDM ejector seats. Honda nixed the idea after initial testing due to one of the crash test dummys filing of a lawsuit claiming that the ejector seat testing was the primary cause of his cracked skull and inhability to use the data dump on his own. He later dropped the charges for an undisclosed amount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.