Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Q. i just got my one piece headlights and someone told me they saw a convesion kit for them to convert over....does anyone one where i can find this......

2 Q. does anyone know how to take off the b-pillar(the two pieces between the doors/windows) on the outside of the car...on a sedan

thanks for any help

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
qboronyrican said:
1 Q. i just got my one piece headlights and someone told me they saw a convesion kit for them to convert over....does anyone one where i can find this......

2 Q. does anyone know how to take off the b-pillar(the two pieces between the doors/windows) on the outside of the car...on a sedan

thanks for any help
1. What do you mean by convert over? There is an HID conversion. I do not have much experience with one piecers, but from my understanding, they dont need conversion to fit.

2. Go here and download this manual Legend Repair Manual

There will be instructions on how to take the pillars off, as well as anything you want to do in the future.

Good luck.

· Registered
1,696 Posts

thanks for any help
1. i have 1 peicers and they dont need a conversion, just wire em up

2. if you mean the inside trim panel, just grab it near where the seatbelt goes into it and pull, it just clipped in there

· Registered
1,696 Posts
you have to fasion your own harnesses. all i did was get an old busted headlight from my moms old legend and then cut off the wire harnesses.
after doing this i did a lil guess and check on the wires, after getting the correct wires to each other i sodered them togather.
now the headlights function as the USDM ones do(harness to harness)

hope that makes sense for your

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.