Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought there was anything wrong with my brakes since I did the swap/upgrade to type 2 calipers and drilled rotors (not that the rotors make a difference). I let another legend guy drive my car and he said they feel much softer than his stock type 2 (94 coupe).

Anyway, so what do I do about this? I have no problem messing with my car (obviously) so how can I fix the soft brake pedal?

·
Dont Catch
4,408 Posts
did you drive his car?

maybe you could clean the brake booster line... i noticed a difference when i ran seafoam through that line.

also rotors do make a difference... brembos are softer... thats why they dont last that long (not sure if thats the brand you are running or if it could contribute to the pedal feel)

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did drive his car, his brake pedal was a little firmer than mine.

I havn't seafoamed yet...but I also havn't bled the brakes since I put the car back together....

·
Registered
158 Posts
I did drive his car, his brake pedal was a little firmer than mine.

I havn't seafoamed yet...but I also havn't bled the brakes since I put the car back together....
Bleed those brakes and get some fresh barke fluid In there It will make a difference also keep an eye on your brake master cylinder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts