Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
There's no such thing as a type2 Honda Legend, only type1 when going under the name Honda. Only the american and japanese market had type2 so I guess this car must be a Honda Legend(I know it's actually the same car except the type2 for the Legend coupes 93-95 and the GS Sedan) oh and while writing this I just found out it had the Acura Emblem, so blame on you Gothche.
There's one 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe 6-spd in Denmark since I'm the happy owner of the first type2 Legend in Denmark ever.... well as far as I know.

Sorry about that.
But if you have the money for the repairs and other stuff you could really shine in Finland with this car, since it's a type2.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But if you have the money for the repairs and other stuff you could really shine in Finland with this car, since it's a type2.
I think that it would not be harder than having "normal" Honda Legend Coupe manual:giggle:
Would be nice to have it with 6-speed:yes:

·
Registered
472 Posts
no I mean to make this car shine, I'm not talking about the type2 vs. the type1. But remember that some parts has to be bought in the states/canada because they are different from the type1.

·
EDM KA8 owner
711 Posts
There's no such thing as a type2 Honda Legend, only type1 when going under the name Honda. Only the american and japanese market had type2 so I guess this car must be an Honda Legend(I know it's actually the same car except the type2 for the Legend coupes 93-95 and the GS Sedan) oh and while writing this I just found out it had the Acura Emblem, so blame on you Gothche.
There's one 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe 6-spd in Denmark since I'm the happy owner of the first type2 Legend in Denmark ever.... well as far as I know.

Sorry about that.
Hmm, very nice, I think you have the only one T2 6spd coupe in europe. :yes: Keep her clean!

·
Registered
144 Posts
That car is in my town. Some may remember that i was asking is it worth to swap into type II engine if my type I still works pretty fine. Later i decided that it's not worth it. Well, this is the car from wich the engine would be.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Actually there are a couple of type2 Legends in eastern europe(places like turkey, russia and others in eastern europe) but I might be the only one with a type2 in western europe. I know for a fact that I'm the only one in Denmark ever with a type2 6-spd, so that makes this car very special here. By the way I saw this record of Legends being sold in the states and it turns out only 150 cars of the 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe 6-spd was sold there and 1995 only 150 as well so that makes this car very special anywhere.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That car is in my town. Some may remember that i was asking is it worth to swap into type II engine if my type I still works pretty fine. Later i decided that it's not worth it. Well, this is the car from wich the engine would be.
The price of that car has come down, i send e-mail to the seller that i may be interested of buying it but he havent answer anything.
I am coming to Latvia next summer and it would be possible to come and see the car.
I was asking the reason why that kind of painting, any accidents or rust broblems. That would be nice to know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
As i know, the owner has mooved to another country. But i don't know what happened to the car...

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
I don't think the 2-tone is too bad.

reminds me of my old idea for my paint

There's no such thing as a type2 Honda Legend, only type1 when going under the name Honda.
thats wrong buddy. only thing that Honda Legend's never saw was a 6spd. TypeII was available. if it wasn't how could we be getting these typeII JDM motors??

·
Registered
472 Posts
oh yeah, sorry I forgot that the Japanese called them Honda as well. I mean the Legend model from back then.
But there's no such thing as a leftdriven Honda with type2 then. Cause only the american market and the japanese had the type2.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I saw this record of Legends being sold in the states and it turns out only 150 cars of the 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe 6-spd was sold there and 1995 only 150 as well so that makes this car very special anywhere.
Thats not true!

Acura probably sold more than 150 Legend LS 6SP coupes at just the ONE dealership by my house. :giggle:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well I got it from an american site. They wrote how many 1994 LS Coupe 6-spd was sold and it stated a total of 150 cars were sold there(US) back in the year 1994. I'm not saying it's the truth but it's just what this site gave as an official number. But I would say it sounds really stupid compared to how many members here has the Acura Legend 6-spd and the guess about how many people outside this community has it too. Not to forget the ones that were wrecked and so on....
But actually I don't believe it either since there's just too many sightings by you guys for them to make that statement close to being true.
It's too bad I can't remember the site....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts