Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, the type C interior color is two-toned. A dark blue (looks like navy) with a light blue.

for my legend peoples with the type C interior, that have replaced your leather. what color did you find to be the closest match to the lighter shade of blue?

thanx for your help!

-Marcus

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
No answers huh? Goes to show you how rare that interior color is. By the way I have Type C, haven't changed the leather yet I'm looking to do it now. NickD has type C as well and I'm pretty sure he changed his leather.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Just thinking, I really didn't know my interior was rare till I read this thread. How rare is it? I've seen this color combo on eBay before I think.. Anyway, don't think it looks too bad for being 14 years old and dirty :)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
hotlavaflow said:
Good to know the names of the colors. I have some samples coming from leatherseats.com and I'll see if they match well.
Leatherseats did not have a close match for the Type E which is Grace Beige. Would need to replace all seating surfaces and door/console panels.

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
arnach said:
Just thinking, I really didn't know my interior was rare till I read this thread. How rare is it? I've seen this color combo on eBay before I think.. Anyway, don't think it looks too bad for being 14 years old and dirty :)
More rare than a 6-speed Legend. If I'm correct it was only available 91 & 92 if you had a white or navy blue leg.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Well, i have a 91 LS, and the exterior color is.. light blue silver. Not quite sure what its called.. it's sort of a blueish silverish. More of a blue. But definitely not navy. Ehh..

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
arnach said:
Well, i have a 91 LS, and the exterior color is.. light blue silver. Not quite sure what its called.. it's sort of a blueish silverish. More of a blue. But definitely not navy. Ehh..
wow I NEED TO C THIS and
OFfTOPIC: WOO UR IN PHILLY im in the KOP area and i have a car show on MAY 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!! u DEFF NEED TO SHOW heres a link to the thread http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65978 also its inmy sig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so if i replace the all the seats and the inserts in the door panel i wont have to worry about matching correct? my only thing is the contrast between the new leather and the dashboard.

would i have a better chance of matching new leather to the darker shade of the blue in the car?

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
It would still have to match the rest of the door and the center console and if you want to get technical the rear deck and seatbelts.

·
Registered
296 Posts
In regards to the rare blue interior, i believe acura came out with some legend sedans with unique blue color combo's, such as this. I know this because years ago my family had a 92 sedan in a silverish light blue exterior with an interior similar to the outside color. Believe me when i say the car way beautiful. The only way i can describe the interior is a light blue-ish grey-ish color. Even the car pictured in this thread isnt close to the legend i speak of.

It was the only legend with those colors in florida, according to the dealer. I believe him cuz to date i have never seen another legend even similar to that, be it online or in the street. Unfortunately, the car has, since then, been totalled by the subsequent owner. I [email protected] near shed a tear when i found out that fool trashed it. Now that legend truly has become a legend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.