Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...i think im going to get type s rims instead. why settle for less than the best? do u guys recomend cl or tl? i think i'd go for tl just for the curb rash protection. and do i have to change the tires that come stock? (215/50/17) how much will this affect the speedometer? will they rub, because the the profile is 5 bigger than it should be? what offset should i use? thanks, ya'll!!!

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
The offset on the CL/TL rims are both +55mm.

The TLS rims are 6.5" wide while the CLS rims are 7" wide.

I would have liked the 7"ide rims of the CLS, but I myself am trying to get the TLS rims because of the look and that extra rim lip that the CLS rims don't have. Evrything else should be just fine.

·
Registered
799 Posts
also, you'll need to bore out the center to about 70.1mm to mount on the Legend

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
here ya go check this out...
Cl-S rims on my coupe

Basically, you can just take them to a machine shop and tell them what you need. The center hub on the rims are 64mm, and you need them to be 70.1mm to fit on the Legend hub. Rim shops around here try to charge you like 79$ per wheel. But I got mine done at a machine shop. All 4 for 50$.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.