Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the salvage yard today and saw a coupe, beautiful color, power everything, that was wrecked. I asked the owner of the yard if the engine ran. He sarted it and it ran like a charm. Engine bay was clean. I asked about the price for this TypeII and I was amazed to hear he would let it go for $400. I have a Type I and plan on keeping it like that. :(

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
rcrespo36 said:
I went to the salvage yard today and saw a coupe, beautiful color, power everything, that was wrecked. I asked the owner of the yard if the engine ran. He sarted it and it ran like a charm. Engine bay was clean. I asked about the price for this TypeII and I was amazed to hear he would let it go for $400. I have a Type I and plan on keeping it like that. :(
Where is this yard and is the coupe auto or manual?

· Registered
90 Posts
PM me or Email me this yard's NUMBER and i'll give you a good service fee hehe. jk.. but that's a GREAT PRICE... especially for a Type II !!!!!!

you should of start the thread by " who want to pay for info's on a cheap type II engine."..

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
how many miles are on it? if it was 150k+ i wouldnt wait and save bout 600+ for a jdm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.