Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is NOT a photoshop, this is a REAL sub, a very respectable person in the car audio community recnetly had the chance to see it, touch it, and listen to it in a box.

one note wondeer but supposeldy louder than ANYHTING out there, suppose to have 12 voice coils and has a 2.5 inche ONE way xmax!

DYYAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN!! :)

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from what I understand, you will probabl power it with like 4 amps, 1ohm load of of three voice cils, and send like 1000 watts or more to each three voice coils...

its suppose to blow the idmax, jlw7, kicker l7 out of the water in terms of SPL, though it sounds like ass...:)

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wait, you havent gotten yours yet? my hotmail has been down so I dont know whats up...

I shipped it out a while back, man, I have to call my school's post office, I havelike two people here telling me they ahvent gotten the stuff that was shipping a whnile back...

shiat...sit tight, Iwill give you an update in a bit...

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heheh, no the memphis doesnt even come close to this thing, this is made by an unknown manufacture who wishes to remain anonymous until they full test it and ready to ship...

according to the hype, one of these babies can put 140+ db easily in a medium sized car :)

b

1 - 12 of 12 Posts