Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
School is finally out for summer :woot: ...went down to Joe's place yesterday to hang and ended up helping Joey install this stuff.

He did most of the work, thanks again mingting! :hug:

ATL Legends are definitely doing it well.

We got done pretty late so I took this shot with the flash on...

Woke up this morning and took these:

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Minty, as always Blingy! Really liking the burlwood/black interior color combo. +1 on MDX shift knob....what does it say under "INDEED" on the lighter?

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,498 Posts
Minty, as always Blingy! Really liking the burlwood/black interior color combo. +1 on MDX shift knob....what does it say under "INDEED" on the lighter?
The Indeed lighter that is the name of the company who makes them. i have one in my sedan also and they cost a pretty penny. it's straight from japan. thanks l3gend kang for hooking me up with one. btw bling your counsel looks hot to death great job!! special shout out to all atl legends you guys make us proud.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
bling i cant wait for you to tear that up again once you realise how many bulbs we are going to change

·
¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
That's clean, I'm jealous!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You dont understand how hard it was for me not to bonk blingy out and take that console.
Bahaha, must have been torture I know.

It was a very clean install as always, thanks again Joey. :wavey:

Absolutely Gorgeous JDM Console and black under dash kick panels. The Red tach and speedo needles look great also.
Thanks Earl, this one's actually UKDM removed from a RHD Legend in the United Kingdom.

The EDM (LHD) consoles are nearly identical to the USDM console, both are LHD and have a parking brake thus there is no wood panel on the switches and the positioning of things are the same.

UKDM (RHD) consoles are much harder to find, I've had 6 JDM consoles and this was the only one I'd ever seen and luckily acquired thanks to my buddy Istvan. :bowdown:

Got your PM just now, if and when I do...I'll let you know. :)

Very nice. Your black on tan scheme is working better than I expected. Very nice.
Thanks bro, I was a little skeptical myself but with the black door sills, speaker covers, floor mats, under-dash panels, and glove box...its actually working.

I think if I did black stitching on the new katzkin leather, the two-tone would work even better.

damn that is sick...

i vote for mdx shift knob and a double DIN screen next
I've had lots of Acura OEM wood knobs but none that I really liked, still looking for the one Roger has.

I even bought a separate shift assembly to operate on...just haven't gotten to it yet, defintely in the immediate plans now.

I'm actually saving up for this Alpine single-din DVD/IPOD head unit to power my JDM Navi Console & LCD. :D

Wheres the E-brake?
Gone! Well...sitting in the closet right now. :bigok:

I think your wood is in better shape than mine... though... those two close up shots are about to burst from cranking up the saturation so much.
Yea, that second close up is ridiculously saturated.

I did those just for fun, but the rest of em were a little underexposed or lacking contrast so I edited them accordingly.

Thanks Sam. We'll see how it turns out when I'm done. :)

bandoni™;1272176 said:
I love it, i love it, i love it!! looks amazing mike! did i mention i love it? what does it say on the cig lighter btw?
Thanks Mark! The lighter says INDEED and 'CarMate' underneath it.

I've never liked the black lower dash with brown upper dash. But the console.... of course looks great.
I'm the same way, would get the top dash and door (dash portion) panels in Graphite Black if I can find em again...

The Indeed lighter that is the name of the company who makes them. i have one in my sedan also and they cost a pretty penny. it's straight from japan. thanks l3gend kang for hooking me up with one. btw bling your counsel looks hot to death great job!! special shout out to all atl legends you guys make us proud.
Thanks Andre, actually the company is CarMate, 'INDEED' is their premium line. They also own Razo.

Here's some of their interior products on Legends:

Other products by CarMate:

bling i cant wait for you to tear that up again once you realise how many bulbs we are going to change
Or how expensive it all is, I just ordered $40 worth of LEDs! :giggle:

You bling so what is the diff from a UK console and a JDM non-navi console?

That wood on the console is really new looking damn very fresh.
Thanks Moses. :)

The EDM consoles are nearly identical to the USDM console, both are LHD and have a parking brake thus there is no wood panel on the switches.

UKDM (RHD) consoles are much harder to find, and are like JDM consoles. Both EDM (LHD) and UKDM (RHD) position that stuff the same as we do, JDM its reversed.

The only difference between a UKDM console and a JDM non-navi console would be the positioning of the lighter and ashtray. And the ashtray itself.

That's clean, I'm jealous!
Gracias.

Did you relocate the e-brake or just going without one now?
Going without, there's no need for a parking brake since its an automatic.

I just wont park on inclines or declines often to prevent additional strain on the transmission.

very nice b! i'm digging the black/tan theme too :p hit me up!!
Thanks bro.

I'm glad you finally installed your ukdm console with the jdm armrest!
Great job! :thumbsup:
Thanks Istvan, couldn't have happened without you my friend!

The wood is richer than any console I've ever seen. :)

Awesome mike. its good to see your ride looking mint! i love that wood! be expecting a future pm from me on a jdm center concel.
Sup Andrey, I don't have a console for you at the moment.

Keep your eyes on eBay, seems a bunch of JDM Navi consoles like to show up at once a couple times a year.dgr

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.