Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im 17years old...and i'm wondering how many other people on this site are under 21.......and also in this world of mustangs and firebirds....what made you choose the legend to pimp to high school or college...i chose mine because ever since my uncle got his LS sedan in 1992 i have been in love with it....he now has a 1994 sedan and an Acura MDX.......im just wonderin.....:cool: :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cool: hell ya man, my favorite part of the day is coming to school and drivingmy coupe by everyone in the lot.... its great.....

G

·
hehehe, true. I got mine from my Uncle a year ago when I turned 16. Just a sweet car... better question for someone that could afford one would be, why wouldn't you want one?

G

·
Well i'm 20 y/o and I got my Legend Coupe when I was 19... I had a TL 2.5 when I was in HS and there was one other kid that had a LEGEND sedan on rims and such... Everyone liked my car for some reason I guess cause I kept it clean (Black and sitting on chromies):D Or mabey it was just ME!:D

Being from NYC... the LEGEND is HARD PEIROD!:D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I wanted to be able to pimp my 92 LS Sedan in high school but I got it 2 weeks after I graduated.:( :confused: :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Im 17 in HS and on my 2nd legend haha. I had a 94 4-door with clears exhaust and lowered. Now i have a 92 seattle silver with 18in racing harts lowered intake. I got it bc i was given the 1st one from mom and it was so fast that i had to get another one just a coupe.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I've had two Legends so far. When I was a Junior in HighSchool I had a 1990 Acura Legend Coupe. I finished H.S early, about a year early or so. Then I got a 1994 Acura Legend GS Sedan. It was funny, I had to go back to school to straighten some stuff out some day, I went in there with my 94GS :D However, to my suprise there already a lot of good cars there!! There was a prowler, a couple of Mercedes and a lot of BMWs, I didn't remember those being there before, guess I just hadn't noticed them before.

Anyways, I'm 18now, 19in May, Startin' College.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts

hey, i'm 21.
had my sister's g1 (89 legend coupe) towards the end of the school year senior year. she was in the hospital with a weird malady and I wasn't even on her insurance, but I just HAD TO drive her car....

right now, of course, I have the money green 6speed coupe....

-jose

·
Registered
699 Posts
Im 21 also, when i was in high school i drove a broke ass civic and a 300z turbo. i just got my coupe about a half year ago, now i pimp that to the college i go to..i chose the Ac cause you dont see to many coupes around and theyre big pimpin.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
damn i think im the youngest one here. im 16 i am a junior of highschool. there is a couple of nice cars here not that many though. the guy i park next to thinks he is the fast and furious but its just a slow jetta with a lawn mower exuast. there is one other legend at my school bt a girl drives it she has chrome rims. but i think im the only one at the school with a tv screen and what not in my car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm 18 and a freshman in college. Coolest thing is that I think there are only two cars in my parking lot that can beat me on the highway. A older SL and a TT.

G

·
LEgEnD4LiFe said:
wats an SL ??
I'd assume that he means like a Mercedes SL500. I doubt a SL600 for a highschooler ;). Last time I checked, it was pretty expensive to have a HS student driving around in a 2 seater V12 beast of a sports car made by mercedes none the less :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought my 93 Coupe in April 2001. I was a senior in High School. My coupe was one of two at the school of 3,800 (It was the only Type II). In college, it pales in comparison: I go to University of Colorado in Boulder and I've seen 2 new M3's, a 2001 911 Turbo, 2000 BMW M5...the list goes on. Still, I've got to say that I think that the Legend Coupe is one of the best, most aggressive looking cars out there!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm 22 now. you youngens should be grateful to have the legend as a ride in highschool. I was haulin around a corolla station wagon. What a pimpmobile. I'm gettin all nostalgic. :p

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I'm 21 years old and got my Legend when I was 20. I wish I were as lucky as alot you guys getting Legends in High School, the only thing i've ever drove in high school was the bus and train.

G

·
Triton3K said:
I'm 21 years old and got my Legend when I was 20. I wish I were as lucky as alot you guys getting Legends in High School, the only thing i've ever drove in high school was the bus and train.
Wow Triton, you're starting to sound like my grandpa ;) hehe. I think your over the hill on these forums once your over 21 :p. 4 years from now I'll be 21 and there will be kids getting Legends when there 16 and telling us that there selling them cause there parents are buying them NSX's for there 17th B-day :D lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW!

Hey guys, Im glad Im not the only 17 year old that gets to drive a legend. Im a junior now too and got it from my dad half way through Sophmore year (when I turned 16). The only other legend at my school is a black GS that a teacher drives. Too bad I park in the back. (stupid assigned spots) and I have to park next to a big ******* truck that always backs into his space. Scarey eh?:D

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
SpeedDemon said:

Wow Triton, you're starting to sound like my grandpa ;) hehe. I think your over the hill on these forums once your over 21 :p. 4 years from now I'll be 21 and there will be kids getting Legends when there 16 and telling us that there selling them cause there parents are buying them NSX's for there 17th B-day :D lol.
damn, i feel old now. :D
i'm 27. maybe i should look into gettin a minivan or somethin.;)
-j

1 - 20 of 36 Posts