Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.....I just got my car from the paint shop a few weeks ago. You probably won't notice any different, unless you've seen my last post here.
Obviously, the red graphic is removed and the side air vent is shaved and i also added something different to the side skirt. It makes the body look bigger. My yellow tint is going to be remove soon. I had it for too long.

· I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
i still think you've got the best cyber kit install i've ever seen.

i love the removed vent on the rear bumper it cleans up the side of the car. and the edged/flanked/whatever'd side steps do add width to the car, looks good. you did well to remove the graphics:giggle:

you plan on going to 19s or 20s? or atleast a different finish? it's kinda sittin "plain" now. you've got more kit than your wheels can account for.:giggle:

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, these 18s look pretty small far away. I bought it little over 2G back in 2000. Putting on 19s should be good, but that will be later on. I am also thinking about putting racing stripe on the side later on too.

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
VERY NICE with out the graphix although i still think u need to change the tint and it would have been not bad with red but it need to be black but damn looks good

· legend status
1,680 Posts
The car is lookin better for sure man. In my opinion i would remove that front window decal, and paint that silver mesh black or something. Also I think the rear spoiler would look a lot better if it was flush with the body, if you molded it to the trunk... But other than that, car is lookin good man, much better without the decals etc..

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the comments. I am actually getting rid of the yellow tint this week. And for any other mod, it won't happend any time soon. i'll keep it plane and simple for the moment. It sure takes a lot of my time fixing those fiberglass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.