Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple of pics....got it out on saturday...

heres a pic of my 19x9.5" Volks...

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
WOW. Nice.... :2cool:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I did a double take when I saw that - very nice - alot of hard work.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
what are the plans for the interior?

any performance mods?

awesome work....hopefully i'll be able to see it at the san diego meet

also why paint the inner window part white?

·
Registered
767 Posts
yeah bro looks sweet.. four words but.. adjustable air bag suspension.. needs to be well slammed but.. also needs to be raised again when in the proximity of..... well anything that stands over 10mm tall.. and ive seen that exact kit sans the bar between the intercooler vent and the grill.. just a gapping maw... it looked mmmeeean :eek: :D

·
Registered
767 Posts
well... it sorta looked like this(i cant fotoshop but you get the idea :confused: )

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
3 things i have to say

1. HOT!!!! NICE JOB
2. U Better go to the national legend meet
3. howd u fit 19X9.5 ???? did u cut away some of the wheel well

·
Heart of a Supra
734 Posts
Uhhh

This has to be one of the biggest achievements to a Legend next to the turbo legend and DV8's legend.

Madddd props

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank you all again... :bowdown: im glad erryone agrees with the out come. i am happy it is finally done. to answer a couple of questions... the off set on the rims are: 19x9.5 +24offset and 19x8 +49 offset. as for interior. i have a set of black and grey sparco torinos and the rest of the interior will be black and grey. i can go lower when my air cylinders are installed. able to lay it on the ground. if anyone can photoshop what if might look like on the ground, i would appreciate it. thanks again for all the great comps. :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts