Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Props to you for doing something original/different, and for doing it right.
How do you open the rear passenger doors? I assume you have some kind of keyless entry system. Is there a way to select which doors to open on the remote?
oh, and straighten out that rear license plate. ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i just threw the plate on with some zip-ties because i need to get som kinda bracket from an actual skyline so i can mount the rear plate i think the bracket holds the reverse lights in place as well. i also need to order the front turn signals and any available emblems i can find. as for the rear doors. i have 2 push buttons/toggle switches i am going to install on the dash...one for each of the rear doors. the front doors by remote.

·
Registered
121 Posts
awwww... FUDGE!!!! I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS AND IM AT WORK. "calling boss to see if i can go home" LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks.

I don't know if Sik Legend has mentioned it or not but, pretty much everything except the front bumper was done from scratch (hand formed and sanded)... although the front bumper is not just from Bomex either.

Thought I'd mention that. ;)

Now, just don't drive it and you'll be alright. :D

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Well Done!

Nice looking ride man! The tails are hot and the kit is pretty tight! Job well done!

SaGe69

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
(AllMotorLs)..i think everyone should know that YOU created this masterpiece for me... :bowdown: thanks again..... i know it took forever for you to finish ...lol... but it was well worth the wait. thanks again to all that compliment on this. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Robert,
That wasnt me, but thanx for the recognition. It is still amazing to see it done and others being able to see. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
very nice :eek:

·
Heart of a Supra
734 Posts
If God had a legend, he would ride yours

·
Registered
232 Posts
GotDiggityDamn!!!! That is an amazing piece of artwork you've got there! I'm also in National City... I'll be looking for you!!! If you see some guy in a G2 black sedan with fading paint and cheeze-dick 15in Konigs wave you down... it's me giving you props! lol N THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!

21 - 40 of 115 Posts