Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This list should be very accurate to the one i have. So if I missed your name then I'm sure I didn't recieved an email with your info. Remember not to email me at [email protected] email me the info to [email protected]. Some of you emailed me with your info to my AOL account so I forget to forward it to my hotmaili account that's why I don't have your info. We have 19 people in this GB so far I'll buy 2 if we really need another person to make it 20 to save everyone 10 bucks. I emailed Athur about the taillights and the one not painted. Waiting for him to reply. He's not picking up the phone when I call. And also when emailing me it'll be better to tell me the name of the color as well That why when Arthur start painted he'll know if it's the correct color code or not. So please check your color code to make sure it match. I still see 2 color code for Milano Red so Leon and Jessica can you guys double check on that and let me know so I can change it.

Steve Dunn-sedan-rosewood brown (YR-503M)
Leon Millette-coupe-Milano Red (R-51)
Jessica Won-coupe-Milano Red (R-81)
Artur Leung-Sedan-Granada Black Pearl (Color Code: NH-503P)
Dennis Cacho-Sedan-white (NH - 538)
KEITH MORI.-Sedan-White, (NH - 538)
Kevin T. Diep-coupe-red (r-81)
teo nguyen-sedan-satin silver metallic (nh623m)
Sean Jeon-coupe-black (NH-503p)
Andrew Hoh-sedan-canterburry green metallic (G-75M)
Danny Vu-Sedan-Spectra Blue Mica (8M6)
Nicholas DeClario-sedan-Frost White (NH-538)
Rick Wang-coupe-TAFFETA WHITE (Color Code: NH-578)
Spencer Reinhard-coupe-phantom grey pearl (NH-561P)
Jason Sinanansing-Sedan-Cassis Red Pearl Clearcoat (R-82P)
Duane Scott - 91 L Coupe-Cobalt Blue (B54P)
Ken Grohs-Sedan (G-62P)
George Wei-sedan-Sirius White Tri-coat Pearl (NH-515P)
Chi Hoang-Coupe-NH-578

UPDATES...... I just got off the phone with Arthur. For those that wants tail lights I got you guys a hell of a deal man. just add 30 bucks to your order and you'll have tail lights covers. For that price I don't even think I want to pass up even if they don't look good I can just play with it. LOLZ As far as payment goes he'll take Money Orders/Cashiers Checks and PayPal. He said he'll won't start making them until he recieves all the payment and requested that I make a deadline. I told him that I will stop putting putting on the list by next Friday, Jan. 25. and Payment shall be recieved in his paypal account Latest by Feb. 1st the friday after that. I would preffer everyone to use paypal because money orders will take longer and harder to keep track. So if you don't have paypal just register and use it one time and then close it if you like it's free so what's there to lose. If you're gonna send money order then email me and let me know, cuase he needs to know who's using paypal and who's using money order.

Right now lets agree on a design. Seems like Mark Yuen's eyelids is the way to go. For those that wants tail lights can you come up with something within the next few days so he can start making the first sample. BTW we need both coupes and sedans they can be different if you want. If anyone need to extend the dead line say so now.

Another thing for those that don't want it painted the price is gonna be the same.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
tail light design

here is the tail light design for the coupe. i think i'm the only one besides someone else but i have seen him post so i gues i have the say in the taillights. if someone has a better one, respond here. otherwise, danny, you can send him this design.

or use this link.
http://bxlegend.topcities.com/images/tails.jpg

don't really know how to make this link. just copy ans paste. should werk.

thanx.

btw milano red is r-81. straight from the sticker.
-j

·
Registered
89 Posts
OK, so I am late

Sorry to be redundant, but do you have a link so I can see what eyelids you guys decided on for the coupe?
I am interested in the tail lights, too. I would vote for the all clear on the right rather than the clear with painted frame...or am I not understanding the purpose of the pic?

·
Registered
282 Posts
getting the tails

hey...i was the other person who wanted tail covers too. but you said you're only designing them for the coupe? =( i drive a sedan...do you think you help modifty your design for your coupe for the sedan too when you're done before we send out the design? thanks//

andrew

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
hey man,
the design is the same. it's just basically a border for the taillight. the guy making then will only need the idea because i can't imagine him making them based on the pictures we send him. if you want, you can send me a pic of u'r car and i'll see what i can do.
-j

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.