1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like the interior quite a bit.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nice Sammy........ ready to hit shows together with me, hehehe.................., more shows coming up..., get ready. And a lot of local cruise every Sunday (Seekonk), Monday (Garden City) and Wednesday (Warwick Mall), hehehe......... :D :D :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
nice.....

dayam...mad props on that interior...i like the "A" stiching....can't wait till my leather rips so i can buy her a new set of skins...haha...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Nice dude! Seems like I havn't seen you on here in a while...Where ya been? Awesome leather man....You are making me want new 2-tone leather bad...Wish mine was in bad condition..

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[email]matt[email protected][/email] said:
Nice dude! Seems like I havn't seen you on here in a while...Where ya been? Awesome leather man....You are making me want new 2-tone leather bad...Wish mine was in bad condition..
Hehe, I've been around the whole time Matt. I browse more then I post, that's probably why it seems like I haven't been on.

Thanks for the compliments :) .

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Those leather seats are killer. I didn't go in on the last group buy, but I almost did and wanted to do a black leather with a lighter grey insert. I wasn't sure how it would look, but from your pictures it looks awsome. I may do that leather in a few years myself. That really updates the interior look.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Very nice! The interior looks great, what kind of center console is that and where from?:)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jkurl said:
Very nice! The interior looks great, what kind of center console is that and where from?:)
Thanks, that's the stock center console wrapped with the new leather.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great looking interior! How did you wrap the center console in the leather? The center console looks "gray and black" mixed. Please explain. It looks great! :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kino1161 said:
Great looking interior! How did you wrap the center console in the leather? The center console looks "gray and black" mixed. Please explain. It looks great! :D
Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

As far as the center console, the lid was replaced with gray leather only and the rest of it is the stock black console.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
OMG, very sweet Sammy! It's been a long time since we've talked ever since I bought those koni's and coil-overs from you last year. I decided not to put them in, so I sold them because I had to pay rent =/. I'm still trying to come up big like you... your car looks so beautiful... so VIP JDMish. The drop is phat and made your car complete. The only JDMish thing left to do is the headlights... other than that I give it a 9.884685960496 out of a 10. lol

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I really didnt think your car could look phatter then it did but WOW! Im almost there with ya bro. Juast got get off my ass and get the **** kit from artec.:cool: Scraping alot now?

By the way darith thanks for the Konis ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Darith, thanks, you can help me finish by donating your one piece headlights to me, what do you think? j/k haha ;)

Blo, thanks, your gonna love the kit once you get it. It looks like my shocks are traveling around the forums as well, hehe.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
I haven't used the word "FRESH" since 1987, but I think it's appropiate for your sedan. I like it!!! Nice drop and the interior is "FRESH" !!!! Keep it up. Oh, and that grey trim around the power window control,shift knob, etc... is awesome!!! How many pieces came with that set?

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
legendarith said:
OMG, very sweet Sammy! It's been a long time since we've talked ever since I bought those koni's and coil-overs from you last year. I decided not to put them in, so I sold them because I had to pay rent =/. I'm still trying to come up big like you... your car looks so beautiful... so VIP JDMish. The drop is phat and made your car complete. The only JDMish thing left to do is the headlights... other than that I give it a 9.884685960496 out of a 10. lol
Mr. Legandarith,

How much did you let your Koni/GC's go for? How much do you think I should pay for the GC's&Koni's (new). Where is a good place to purchase them? I was quated $940 this weekend. What do you think.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts