Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I havent been on here in a while, but per the request of a few users I have decided to post some pictures of my updated mods! You may know me as "that one fog machine guy" or "the guy who ran over the hulk" but whatever the case may be I have a few new pics! Some mods since i last posted..

shaved bose stereo, come on.. how many of you can say THAT?

lol...
new fabric on the door speaker grills

4300 k
hids..

fogs with hid's

some shaved action..still needs some work

hid cutoff, hadnt really warmed up, so they looked really blue

i think the radio looks a lto cleaner at night without all those numbers

overall there is much work to do, (such as rusty qp) but thank you all for your criticism, let me also link you to my previous page with what my car used to look like when i got it, also listed in my sig are other mods...
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/check-out-my-ride-108624/

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
:wtf: :( The car looks decent but with the fog lights in the middle?
You should of put hella micro de fogs in and it would look better.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
Looks like its coming together.. The "shaved" headunit isn't to my liking though.. Also your HID's they don't have a cutoff really as if you look above there is a lot of stray light which is essentially glare to oncoming traffic and rear view mirrors. But theres nothing we can do about that since our headlights were created with the optics for a halogen application. The only cure is a projector retrofit. Otherwise its nice that your "un-tasteful" mods aren't visible. Keep working on it, it's your car and you don't need us to tell you how to mod your own car. I might not be into it but if you are then who the hell cares you know? Keep it up

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my front end is painted like that because i painted it, but as you can see, it needs to be repainted because a car hit me in mcdonalds parking lot ( I was in the very back too...) and the fogs in the middle, those arent really for looks, it was more of a functionality thing at the time, i plan on mounting them where the foglights are on the 93 legend, the square ones ya know? and about the HID's i know, but i havent really gotten any flashing lights from other drivers so it seems to be alright thanks for the advice guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts