Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And lastly one to show the location of the PS2, the interior view with the T.V.'s, and the new trunk lay out, we just changed the "floor" to accomadate the air compressors.

G

·
sweet ride! what are those billet switch things? just wondering

the air suspension looks great but a little low on the rear for my taste but great job

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can raise it to more than stock height anytime I want....because those " switch things" work just like hydraulics! Front, back, side to side, pancake, see saw, and each individual wheel can be adjusted. Those pics show it parked and basically undriveable because it is laying on the ground with no clearence. If I can get a host for the MPEG i'll show you what I mean.

G

·
So how does the car drive when you get it like an inch off the ground :D. Is cornering any good?!?!?!

Have you thought about painting the lower skirts on your car to match the rest of the body?

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
DIZZI-IZZI-AM. That stance is stuff dreams are made of. is that kit the can over setup. i have been looking at those. how much do you think you can import those over here for.

CAR IS JUST BEAUTIFUL, MAD PROPS.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm trying to get the video posted. (need a host) If the pics are unviewable go to www.jrock.50megs.com and view there on my photo page. As for the side skirts they will all match when the car is repainted very soon. Bang, that isn't the Canover kit...Canover is way tooooo expensive here and it doesn't perform like mine. Mine is produced by BLOW JAX.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.