Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't so much a calling out thread yet as it is a question to all who might know him.

A while ago, I had agreed to buy some parts from him. Long story short, he PMed me on the 6th saying my package went out yesterday. I still have not seen this package, and am wondering if

A) he has a tracking number for it and
B) if anyone knows where he is, or what his status is. If they can get ahold of him and maybe ask him about this, that would also be greatly appreciated.

I know he was moving or something to that effect, so I'm not too worried right now. I sent him a PM and an email on the 14th, and no reply as of yet. His last activity on here was reported on the 8th.

·
started with legend.com
621 Posts
I bought something recently and he told me it would take awhile. He said he works something like 60 hours a week and is usually only free on Saturdays. I have bought things in the past and he has delivered. I don't think he checks this site daily like we do either.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I bought from him twice..hes reliable..just give him time I guess

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't get me wrong, I know he's a good guy. He's getting me my parts for a super good deal and has been very patient and co-operative. I was only asking if anyone near him knew if he was wrapped up in something or not, or if they knew a better way to reach him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.