Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wot do u guys think of them? 100% BRAND NEW! 
MADE IN JAPAN!
XENON HYPERWHITE 
PLASMA CORNER LIGHTS!

You've seen the headlights on the new 
LUXURY CARs' Headlight

Now get that same look in your 
CORNER LIGHTS!  
THE ONE NEXT TO THE HEADLIGHTS!

You are bidding on a PAIR of the bulbs.
Xenon HyperWhite 
Shown in the below RIGHT.
Let's Get rid of those Yellowish Factory Lights!

Xenon HID Look HyperWhite Corner Lights 
will give you a look that you seen on the 
new luxury cars - 
Bright White with a Bluish Tint.  
Some bulb sizes might be bluer than the others.
It is especially suitable if your cars have the clear lenses.
Please Check Local Laws for Usage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
to me, all those corner light bulbls are the same. they'll all lose color after a few months.
i would just go with the cheapest ones and forget about all the "HID" hype these advertise.

-j

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Owwwwwww........;) Thanks.....

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yep, it's just a lot of advertising...

Don't forget for the main lights... that those "cool blue effect' that are not real H.I.Ds are all illegal to use. (At least in California)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhhh I know those r wanna b HID'S lol But I did forget that those damn lights r banned in cali. Only if u don't mind if u gettin fix it tickets all the time :( Fock-it I'll stilll get deeper blue ones that Aizn is talking about :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know wot u mean. My list is long too. All I've done is put wanna b HID's lol and a stereo. A Sony ™ 600watts amp and 2 12" JBL's ™ in a wood box with plexi glass, nice Pirelli ™ tires. Not too expensive but than again I got them at a bargain $63 ea. when they r usually $90 each :D. I still like the stereo w/the 6 cd changer :D. I like it, with the new car I'll change evrything. Latin......

·
Registered
89 Posts
Fake and they are right

Fake HID/blue xenon headlights are a nice adder to my coupe. They are right about the corners...grossly too expensive and faded to brown in short order. My local auto parts store has blue ones for $1.75 a pair...who cares if they fade in a year...replace them! Also went with the orange pair again $1.75 for the second pair in my clear corners where the orange lens was. Overall a very nice look. Not illegal in FL as far as I know...don't care anyway. The 35% tint is illegal, too. The 8 lights were completely worth the $25 I have invested.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have it, it's a 6 cd changer!. One little problem with the volume knob. Thanks for reminding me now I'll post the question:D.

Latin.........

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Roger said:
just put ambers in the corners it looks awesome
cosign!!!!!!both parts.

I got amber on both parts, LED 194s.
It looks awesome.

·
Registered
282 Posts
my clear corners only came with 2 amber bulbs (from autodynamic.com) but the legend uses 2 bulbs PER corner...which means i need 4. weird...

btw i have those fake HID lights also, haven't had any trouble with them yet (cops are pretty lenient where i live), but one thing that has always confused me is what exactly "Hyper White" is. my head light bulbs were called hyper xenon, and when installed, were bright white with blue tinting (it was pretty obvious there's some blue in it) i bought another pair for my friend, they were labeld as hyper white, and when installed, they were completely bright white. he was pretty pissed b/c he wanted the blue tint ones I have. i was confused afterwards b/c they both have the same name, but apparently, there are two kinds the ones that are white with blue, and the ones that are just pure white.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
just use amber bulbs, they look sick...especially in my jdm headlights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts