Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing indiglos today. But after dicking around with the trim piece in front of the gauges for over an hour, I give up. What in da hell am I doing wrong? I have been prying with my hands, a screw driver, butter knife.......sticking crap in there to hold one side while I pry on the other, etc....and I still can't get this trim piece off. I feel like just snapping the **** thing in two.

I took out the two screws underneath, but is there any more? I know there are wires connected to this thing, but I cant get the thing out far enough to get my hand behind there.......I need help bad. I am missing the cook-out today and everything.

Ghost

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK... Fu(&#$ Muth*(#$&. This is bulls**t! My whole day is gone fu*%#$)$g around with those Indiglos! I never even got the trim piece off and my fingers hurt like sh*t.

INDIGLOS 4 SALE. Matter of fact........If you live near me, you will find them in da dumpster outside my building! Wasted my whole day with this crap!

Ghost

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
settle down bro. I've never installed them, but there are a few people on the boards that have. Somebody please help Ghost out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts