Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, today I was watching the Malasyian GP. When it comes to the US in Septenmber, I know I definately want to go.

I thought it would be awesome if we could get a bunch of Legend guys together at Indy before the race and have a big meet. Tickets range from $80-140. The race is Sunday September 29, at Indainapolis Motor Speedway. The website is http://my.brickyard.com/usgp/

I would be driving up from Atlanta if I went and it would be cool if we all meet up and roll into Indy as one big crew.

Does any one know where to get tivkets besided direct from Indy? I know that they sell group packages and stuff for the weekend.

Would there be any intrest doing in this? Post your opinions and ideas!
Mabye we can get something rolling.

Peace,

Tejus

:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn, youre right. I didnt think about that. that would be the week after. mabye if there get enough intrest...

Just an idea to throw around. NOPI is going to be awesome but ive always wanted to go to an F1 race. NOPI is also cheaper, cause its in our own backyard.

:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had the car for about a month now but I have spent all of my money on PS2 games.:D

I have to make a choice between Suspension/Wheels and Audio System for this summer. Once I get some cash though, I will get a Weapon R intake (within the next month)

I'm completely stock right now and would like to get some mods in before nopi.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i want to go, but can't find partner to go. i am in san francisco. if you want, i just fly to atlanta and we can drive togehter. how long is the drive?

thanks.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey ATL i'm definatly down for that, i was thinking of going by myself, i didn't get to go to last years but i'm really trying to go this year, I'm the biggest F-1 fan, ohhh Claus and Steiveray are too, hey fellaz that would be hot if we could all end up going and meeting up at that race.....So how could we do this?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is just speculation but we would have to get a count of how many people would go and what tickets we want. Then we could work out some of the other details, such as hotel, where to meet up, etc. There's a lot to do on that weekend in Indy.

gameson: that would be cool. the drive is roughly 9 hours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts