Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I attended two WCQ this round (Costa Rica in KC, and Hondourus in DC). It was great thing to watch this morning at 4am central as the USA dominated the 5th ranked team in the world. It was definnitly worth the drive into KC to watch out at Arrowhead Stadium with prolly 500 other US fans. I'm still having a hard time believing it. Deffinitly the most significant WC game for the US ever

·
Registered
614 Posts
I stayed up all nite watching the worldcup.. dayam and i have a midterm today.. good thing i woke up in time.
USA vs Korea next game.. wont miss this!

·
Registered
223 Posts
USA shocked the world!!! They should easily win their group now, but I guess Korea could give them a game as they are playing with lots of adrenaline right now. This is an awesome World Cup. Great games all around!

·
Registered
81 Posts
The game was incredible I couldnt believe it!!!! 3-0 in the first half I was stunned, I was pretty sure we would loose and I htink most ppl were. we can go all the way if we keep playing like we did today, we will probly face mexico, then italy, and then the finals( I think) we can do it, and when we get mathis and renya back well be even better!
but we have to get out of our group and beat a very good korea team, its gonna be a battle.

at the moment I cant wait to see ARGENTINA VS ENGLAND, friday morning! dont miss it

·
Registered
137 Posts
anyone watching US-S.Korea tonght/tommorow morning? I'll be drving into KC to watch with a bunch of KC Wizards fans. We CAN DO IT!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just woke up. i watched the match, US could have won. amazing save by friedel. georgia boy mathis scored a goal, that was pretty sweet. i was drifting in and out of sleeping during the second half. this world cup has made me soo tired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts