Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put them in a bout two days ago and I can actually feel a big difference. Prior to this I had Denso Iridium, never again will I get those over priced things. Here is where I got them and no you don't have to have Nitrous to run them. http://www.impactparts.com/

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Jrock..... I think you have too much money to spend on your legend. You need to send me your car so I too can have some fun with the money you have spent.....;).

BTW.... is that $28.00 price for 6 plugs? If so that is dirt cheap for plugs.... what about the replacement interval? 60k kms? 100k kms.

Keep up the good work on your ride.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mckenzie93, Not sure about the total price, mine came with the Zex kit-I just didn't install them til recently. And thanks for the props.

EOLEGEND, It comes with three differnet nozzles, Three flow jet sets are included for your choice of 55hp, 65hp, or 75hp shots.

mYbabYLeGend, I think they might be, but I did specify my make, model and year when I ordered the whole kit...they are free with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.