Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ML V-12

Yup, you guessed right a ML-Class with a 582 HP V-12 engine in it. "The electronic traction system of the ML-Class distributes the enormous driving torque produced at the touch of the gaspedal by the powerfully trumpeting twelvecylinder evenly all over the four tyres which really grabs the asphalt when starting up, allowing the 2,1 ton automatic gearbox SUV to go off road with the driving dynamics of a manually shifted Porsche Carrera" wrote Thomas Fisher head of tester at Auto, Motor und Sport German car magazine.

5,4 s to 100 km/h and a top speed limited to 260 km/h. Only Yokohama off road performance tyres AVS V801 in size 285/50 R 18 all round are approved.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
If only they weren't so blasted small, I can't even fit in those, knees all on the dash and then when I scoot back just enough to where my leggs are comfy no one can sit behind me, I'm only 6'2. Those cars were made for certain people......short..

Give us something bigger MB that don't cost 100K and make it look better way better. All their SUV's are ugly I think.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i hear ya, the only benz suv i'd get is the G500, because I've seen some real nice hooked up ones of those, even tho it is all box shaped, because it is kind of different, but their normal suv's are real ugly. they got to start thinking like bmw did when they came out with the X5...crazy power and very sleek and sporty shape.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah, that is tight imo, i've seen some real nice looking chromed and pimped out ones in some rapper's videos recently...but i'd pick the X5 any day over a benz suv.

oh man, you could do so much to this car right here, plus it looks so sleek, and very sporty looking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I like the G Wagon... It's off road capibilities stock are ****in awsome w/ all the luxury of a Benz.. Ha Ha i like the boxy look... But the X5 the new 4.6 one w/ stock 20's...:eek: I fell in live w/ that truck when they first came out in 00'...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
You can pickup one of those ML at Brabus's HQ in Costa Mesa, for around $230,000, personally I take a V12 Brabus CL55.

If you guys get the chance visit their showroom out in So Cal. it's the Sh*tz,
eyecandy, plus the leggy German blonde female employees aren't bad either.:D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
X5 all the way man, interior sweet, lines sweet, power sweet, room ok, price, yeh right.

Sorry fellas but I just require more room then they offer price wise, I have to stay american with the SUV's its the 02' Denali for me on 20-22's thats one sweet ride IMO (may be getting one soon) although there are some things I can complain about it like the nasty funky plastic like wood trim, I asked them if it came in just black or not at all, but no go. I'll just lease it and by the time that junk starts to fade I'll be giving it back, and maybe by then Acura will have a bigger SUV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.