Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes I bought another phone.....Its a v3c for verizon. I used it for bout an hour. You can see the lifetime on the phone. I never even charged the phone and eveyrthing is still in the plastic.Comes with a brand new packed OEM Leather Motorola pouch. Phone has a 1+ megapixel camera & 30 mb memory. Phone is Charcoal/Gunmetal with a silver bridge.Asking $450..You can look on ebay the phone goes for more & Just the pouch was $25.Im in nyc and can ship if you use paypal. My number is 347 515 8039.

· has left the building
7,314 Posts
Well, Verizon is selling it for $299 with a 2-year contract and a $100 rebate, so the phone can be had for $199. You're gonna have a problem selling that for $450 unless you find somebody desperate for Xmas. BTW, the V3C does NOT have iTunes---that would be the Motorola ROKR which is being sold by Cingular/AT&T.

At least my V3C doesn't have it. :D

· Registered
397 Posts
stevieray said:
Well, Verizon is selling it for $299 with a 2-year contract and a $100 rebate, so the phone can be had for $199. You're gonna have a problem selling that for $450 unless you find somebody desperate for Xmas. BTW, the V3C does NOT have iTunes---that would be the Motorola ROKR which is being sold by Cingular/AT&T.

I could see why one would pay the full retail price. The $199/$299 price above reflects a contract. For those that are grandfathered into a old contract renewing would mean loosing that old contract that he/she have grown to love. So to avoid the contract 1 may just buy the phone out right.

My 2 cents.

:)

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was tyrin to sell to someone who already has a plan but just wants to upgrade the phone.......I put it up as $450 but would let it go for like somewhere near $400-420. With a one year contract its $249.99 but with a 2 year contract its $199.99 which is def the better price because the take the money from you either way......through the contract or wen you buy the phone..

Their leather case which is crappy llooking (compared to mine lolzz which is sexy :) for 19.99 and car charger is 29.99 which brings the total for just those two for $49.99

1 year contract New plan = $35 activation fee + 59.99 per month (thats the minimum contract you need to get the v3c) + Taxes

So basically the phone with a one year contract + car charger + leather case would end up costing you $804.87 ( without taxes or messagin or vcast charges )

If your in the middle of a contract and buy the phone from them for 249.....they extend your contract to 2 years and if you dont extend it theyre chargin you $430 for jjust the phone.

· Registered
199 Posts
stevieray said:

also look at people with bad credit and want nice phone have to by the phone without a contract but easier with gsm technology than cdma

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.