Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys set up a meet down in Va Beach in the Spring/Summer of 2002, let me know.....I love driving down there.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i'm 100% down.
even if it's 2 Legends.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Va legends

sounds like a plan, i got a 86 legend, still fixin it up, some say im stupid i love my car. i live 30 minutes from va beach so that sounds awesome, from newport news myself.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jose3030 said:
i'm 100% down.
even if it's 2 Legends.
That's the spirit Jose', just make sure your contacts are in...Hee Hee

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was shooting for the summer months, but if anyone has an exact date of when they want to go.....Holla Back

·
Registered
36 Posts
dont really matter to me, but would be nice to set up a date, about how many of us are there like 4 from the va, area? we need to find more ppl :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
biggdave15 said:
dont really matter to me, but would be nice to set up a date, about how many of us are there like 4 from the va, area? we need to find more ppl :)
Yeah, it seems like a low count here. I can't seem to find any MD/DC peeps, but there is still time.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
whiplash9001 said:

That's the spirit Jose', just make sure your contacts are in...Hee Hee
I got my contacts.
Enough about the contacts already.
lol..

·
Registered
702 Posts
whassup whassup whassup....i'm in, just lemme know info and so long as it isn't before the first week of april, cuz that's when i'm supposed to get my car out the body shop. :cool:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I've finally found a date that maybe we can all get together. If there are no weather problems I would like to shoot for the 26th - 27th of July. I'm gonna try to see if I can get more people involved. If not, then that will be more Coronas(or whatever your choice) for us

·
Registered
36 Posts
sounds good to me, and corona sounds good as well heh, hope more people can come, **** might as well make flyers and put them on the street lol

oh by the wa we still shootin for Va Beach? ive noticed that majority of u guys from maryland/dc. lemme know

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
What about the ImportXpression meet at Lake Fairfax Park on April 20?
I signed up for that one, Dave.

·
Registered
699 Posts
what is the importXpression meet all about?? is it racing or just a show? iwoudlnt look to stupid in just a plain stock coupe would i?? anyways just let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dave C ver2.0 said:
What about the ImportXpression meet at Lake Fairfax Park on April 20?
Forgive me Dave, but where is Lake Fairfax Park? I don't get out too often:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Acurate420 said:
what is the importXpression meet all about?? is it racing or just a show? iwoudlnt look to stupid in just a plain stock coupe would i?? anyways just let me know. thanks.
Nah Acurate, you would blend in just fine. If it was like the one at Tysons II, like Dave said it's just a meet and greet. I was really feelin' all those imports out there showing off. And it was quite a bunch of them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts