Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just wondering if anything was finallized for the meet that was mentioned a few weeks ago. I think it was in Virginia. Im in Raleigh, any SC or NC want to meet up to make the drive to VA.??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah

I will still probably go, unless work doesnt allow me. or if the drive is like 5 hours.

·
Registered
139 Posts
When is this meet? Where is the post about the VA meet? I might be willing to make the trip. I am in the Raleigh area.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey Acurate, if you know any places that we can set this up, i'm in it with you all the way. I just want to get down to that strip before the summer ends and make our LEGENDS shine. I know there has to be some peeps who live in Northern Virginia, Richmond, Newport News, Norfolk, Hampton and Va Beach who have Legends. Anyone from the Carolinas feel free to jump in also. Like I said if I can get an idea of how many are going I will set up some accomodations for hotel space but we need to start on this now and not the month of July or August...........I know some of you need a vacation...So let's hang out before the summer of 2k2 ends.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Oh yeah BTW, if the baby Legends wish to come(TLs & CLs) they're invited as well. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey BLF

hey BLF are you the same guy that had the White G1? if not, what color is your G2, maybe i have seen ya around raleigh.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Leon Millette said:
How many of you guys are coming to the Largest Legend Meet of the year?

Sept 21-22

LEt me know
Leon you know I'm definitely there........Save me some space.:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
where

where is this "largest legend meet of there year" gonna be?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Re: hey BLF

AZN Ac said:
hey BLF are you the same guy that had the White G1? if not, what color is your G2, maybe i have seen ya around raleigh.
I have a white 93 Coupe. I have seen a bunch of fixed up Legends around here, but I don't know if any of them are on the forums. I hardly ever get the chance to talk to anyone either b/c usually they are driving by or something.

·
Registered
386 Posts
HHHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to make the trip to NOPI after all. My brother whom is a SGT. in the ARMY is being transferred to Fort Benning GA. sometime this summer so I might be able to make the trip to NOPI this year. If all goes well I will need some directions on how to get from B-more to GA. Maybe I'll see you guys there. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts