Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, but I prefer other drinks

Votes: 2 10.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but this Vanilla Coke is good..It basically tastes like you had put some vanilla cake icing in your mouth and drank regular coke...I'm addicted:)

I like Dr.Pepper/Mr.Pibb a lot too...Vanilla coke may surpass them though..

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i'm not a fan of soda but i like dr. pepper...do you really think this stuff is better? i drink soda like once a month.

·
Registered
368 Posts
its weird, ive driken it before but it tastes like regular coke until the after-taste kicks in. pretty good though

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's much better than the "with lemon" and "twist" versions (of coke and pepsi). The vanilla is realistic, not too sweet. I like :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
I love that stuff. Bought a 2 litre of it on Saturday, finished it this afternoon. I drink it pretty constantly and they sell it at my high school. I've used it for Vanilla Coke Floats with it.. just a lil bit of ice cream, and wow.. its awesome..

·
Registered
368 Posts
they ony make the vanilla in 16 ounce bottles (either 16 or 24, one of the two) at least thats how itis down here

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vince said:
I went and got a 20 oz bottle today. It was ok, tasted too much like regular coke. More bubbly, though.
Try it again, I wasn't too impressed the first time. I mean I liked it but wasn't crazy over it. The 2nd time I had it once the vanilla taste kicked in, I recognized the taste and have greatly enjoyed it since.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
i haven't tried it yet, i've gotta go get myself a few bottles :) I love regular coke, so this must be better :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yes it is great, I had it when I was in the states last week. But the king of Soda will always be SUN DROP in my book. And for those of you partial to Dr. P or Pibb try CHEERWINE> These two sodas are only local to the Carolinas area.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
I just got back from buying two bottles, it's awesome :) reminds me of cream soda. Seems like this might be better to drink alone, and regular coda is better with food?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you guys looked at....

the sugar content in that stuff. I tried it, and I liked it. But look at a 20oz bottle. I think it has like 30+ grams of sugar in it. Not bad right? But, look at teh serving size..it says "2.5" servings per bottle. So multiply that by 2.5....that's just sick. I can just feel the sugar sitting int eh bottom of my stomach.
It does taste good though...but not worth it for that amount of sugar, especially if yu drink multiple bottle per day...
-AJ

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Re: Have you guys looked at....

AJB said:
the sugar content in that stuff. look at a 20oz bottle. I think it has like 30+ grams of sugar in it. "2.5" servings per bottle. So multiply that by 2.5-AJ
that is disgusting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
30 grams per serving probably isn't much more than regular coke though... or much more than any soda (except diet ones with aspartame) for that matter.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Last night at a bar I asked for a Rum and Coke. The bartender asked "do you wanna try it with vanilla coke?" I said sure why not.

I must say it was pretty good considering I had 4:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts