Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this forum. I just got into the Legend, and this is the best site I have seen in my many hours of internet searching. I was on the Maxima.org page, I had a Maxima before my Legend. I think you might want to check it out. First of all I don't like how the forum opens a new screen from the acuralegends.com page. I know this page is new, but I really think you need a better database of modifications. I like an idea I saw on the forum about merging the database from Legend.org with this one. I believe that with Legend.org no longer being updated, it should be no problem. I also think some other databases like Legend brocures from each year would be cool. I really like the layout of your forum, but I do wish you would have a reply button for each message in a post. That way you can respond directly to the person you want. Plus only that person recieves the e-mail notification. I am getting a little tired of my e-mail getting full from a post that I just put one message on. Don't get me wrong, I like the e-mail reminder. I really do like you site. It has already won me forever by finding my OEM foglights. You have a member forever! By the way, I own a computer company in Atlanta. If you ever need any equipment, services, or web space let me know. I will do all I can. If you are a non-profit organization it is a tax write off for me anyway. If you arent then I will be glad to help you become one.
Later!
Lee

Oh yeah, Maybe a spell check for the posts, I am dislexic.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Reply buttons for each message are sort of pointless. In a sense, there is a reply button in each message---->The "Quote" button. It will quote what that person posted in bold, and you add your reply.

I would love to merge legend.org with my site but the person who kind of owns it(or had it handed down to him) may not be willing to let me. Just didn't seem like he was willing to do much for anyone(never updated them, hardly replied to peoples questions and when he did they were not very nice replies) on the old legend forums. That is why I created these forums.

I think I have enough of a database of options. Infact, I have the newest version of Vbulletin forums that it is available....

If you don't want to recieve an email for each reply, don't click "Email Notification" on your reply or opening thread post.

Most of the other wishes you have I don't think are possible..Sorry...As for the acuralegends.com becoming a new page, I have no control over that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts