Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make mention of a recent encounter I had with a forum member that I actually met through ebay.

I was in need of an aspirator fan as mine was sounding like a tape rewinding in the deck. I called augusta and that aspirator fan (alone) on an auto-climate control was a whopping 250.00!

Well, I got onto ebay and emailed a few 7 people who won auctions for the auto climate control unit. All be dee~amned if no one returned my email accept for GHOST. After sending a couple emails I found out he was a forum member!

I knew that the reason why someone was bidding on a control unit was (most likely) because the entire unit crapped the bed or because they needed to trim as was the case with GHOST.

Dee~am if he didn't send me the fan! Ghost, I want to thank you publically (on the forum) and I know you didn't ask me for jack she~ite, but I will be sure to throw something your way.

To the Creators I would like to thank you for providing this forum where we can meet, buy and sell, trade, and exchange stories and talk about mods and diagnosing problems concerning a vehicle we all love - THE LEGEND.

Thanks Everyone,
KNLNGUS

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats cool...... I would not know most of the things I do about this car, or cars in general if it was not for you forum members. Thanx.:)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Up for Ghost.

Ghost is in Norfolk, VA

We really need to have that VA Beach meet my peoples.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
jose3030 said:
Up for Ghost.

Ghost is in Norfolk, VA

We really need to have that VA Beach meet my peoples.
when?

good job Ghost.

Thanks to everyone!
This is such a great place. Thanks to Matt for creating and all the mods and most importantly, all the people who come thru to lend a helping hand and/or just their comical personality/variety.
Without personalities, it is of no matter.

I thank u...Willie, maybe u will be helping me with a clutch job in the future ;). Thanks for helping Jose. :)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ghost, I don't know what the problems is... but...

Do you know someone names Joseph Graham(?) - cause I dropped a few duckets in an envelope and someone lined through the address and wrote, "Return to Sender, Joseph Graham"

Ssup with that.

KNLNGUS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts