Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesse, The owner of this car e-mailed some pics of his car in progress. It's currently getting worked on at the body shop

His $16,000 Legend project
His e-mail- [email protected]

I can't wait to see the finished product

Enjoy
Esti

·
Registered
427 Posts
that sedan looks nices :) if i drop my car that low i won't be able to drive it anywhere from where i live :-( i can't wait to see the finish product

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is some crazy drop, is that legal to weld the chassy to fit the wheels like that? It really looks good man, I presume you've got ome hydraulic suspension to drive the car after it sits on the chassy like that: she looks like a dream man!
Hmmm, wonder what it would be like if I lowered my coupe?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I like the cardboard tint...Could a local tint place do that for me???:D :D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Are you kidding??? That's JDM Cardboard!!! You'll be lucky to even get on a waiting list.... not to mention the price.. !!!

Luckily I have some extra, usually they go for $500 a piece, but I'll let it go for $100 a piece. Have to charge $20 for secure shipping.

·
Registered
180 Posts
no thats not cardboard thats auctally coustom made paper bags, thoes go for around 300 retail =). There are a few shops around who make them. But you gotta be sure to ask for the izafag ones thoes are the best.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey

FutureX 2001 said:
Are you kidding??? That's JDM Cardboard!!! You'll be lucky to even get on a waiting list.... not to mention the price.. !!!

Luckily I have some extra, usually they go for $500 a piece, but I'll let it go for $100 a piece. Have to charge $20 for secure shipping.
Ask JackD.

He'll import it for you and charge you $1000.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
lilboi tony said:
no thats not cardboard thats auctally coustom made paper bags, thoes go for around 300 retail =). There are a few shops around who make them. But you gotta be sure to ask for the izafag ones thoes are the best.
:D :D :D

Izafag, thats a classic.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey...anyone know whatever happened to that guy? he said he was almost done, but i never see that guy on the forums anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts