Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I turn right and accelerate while im turing, I get a shudder in the steering wheel, it does that until I straighten out the wheel again, then it goes away. Anyone know what this is?

and also, when I turn the wheel hard to the right and give it gas, like when making a Y turn, I here a clicl click click click click down near the wheel. Is that a cv boot? My friend had the same problem and it was the CV boot.

I also get a creeking noise coming from the rear shocks, could I fix that with a little wd-40?

Anyone know whats wrong with it? I think alot of these small noises are due to the cold here, I have heard a lot of strange noises coming from the car once the temp went below 0.

·
Registered
366 Posts
it could be the cv boots. i just had my outer cv boots repaired. and the cost came to like $300. i got it done at the acura dealer...i thought that was a lot but better be safe than sorry and pay little now then big later....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its not doing it anymore. It just makes that sound when the car is cold, weird eh? The vibrations get less when it warms up too. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy ****! another Milwaukee member! Where you from in Milwaukee?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Northwest side, right off of Center street, a couple blocks out of tosa. You go to school, or are you done?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What kind of engine does your accord SE have?

·
Registered
366 Posts
i think that's pretty close to where i live. but i'm still in school right now. my accord has a stock engine. i dont have the money to upgrade it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How many cylinders I mean? Is it 4 or 6?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts