Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to share this great website I found with all the gamers. It's a game trading website based on points, a lot better than getting low balled by those retail stores that take used games. You can trade in all the old games you have already beat or that you don't want anymore for others.

Goozex - Trade video games for Sony Playstation 3, PS2, Microsoft Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PSP, DS, GBA, Dreamcast, Mac - Your game trading community

Please make sure you click on the link as you and I will receive 100 free points once you complete your first positive transaction, thx.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't exactly buy, you have to add the games you want to get rid of and the system will shoot you an e-mail when someone requests your game. They give you the adress of the person requesting it and you ship it to them, once they receive it and give positive feedback you get points added to your account for you to request other peoples games and so on.

Yes, I've done some trading already, I bought a PS3 last year and wanted to get rid of some PS2 games I had so I went to Gamestop and they wanted to give me $60 for 14 PS2 games. With the website it works out a lot better, I've gotten rid of about 8 games and have received about 6 games including PS3 and PSP games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts