Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my legend but saw a hella clean vigor how good of a car are they??? any issues like the ever dominate legend 3.2 bhg

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
compared to the legend its garbage.

and for some reason id rather have a cb7 than the vigor...
its like in the middle... where no one wants it. :p vigor is just so plain..
i've seen couple around town that are clean clean clean, but still just doesnt attract me to it..

plus they are pricey to fix like the legends, but at least with the legend your putting the money to good use :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
5 cylinders just seems plain un-natural! There is one in my apt complex...seems ok, just really boxy.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I like them. Mine was dependable and quick. I thought that it was easier to work on then the legend. Parts were high and harder to come by. The interior was my favorite with the wood going across the dash and doors. I wish that the door panels would fit on the legend.

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
They are actually really good, reliable cars without BHG problems to my knowledge :lol:

Only issues you may find have already been mentioned...main one being the availablility and price of parts :( Its really not too common of a car...but damn do they look hot with 17s-18s and one piece JDMs :yumyum:

Oh yeah...dont even THINK about using the back seat for ANYTHING...

But imo same goes for the G1 TL :dunno:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
but BHG isnt as common is what hes trying to say. which i agree.
yea i saw some kid trying to be gangster in his vigor 2day.. it just doesnt work out that well... sorry :p i wanted to just drive right beside him and blast my music.

and YES they do look quite amazing with nice biggie tires and one piece jdm's

·
Registered
41 Posts
i used to own a G1 2.5TL and it was very dependable car. Never had any major problems with it. I got it with 32k on the clock and ran it up to 165k before I experienced tranny problems. like everyone has said parts become costly!

·
One Meeelion HP
2,907 Posts
They do have BHG problems, but nowhere near that of the Legend. I've seen 3 of them with BHGs so far. I think they look too much like accords, the body lines are very plain and the rear end is generic. Parts availability is pretty much limited to a junkyard near you. They go pretty good actually, especially if you can find a 5 speed. I actually like the exhaust note of a 5 cylinder motor, if an aftermarket exhaust is tuned properly you can have one unique sounding car.

-Matt

·
¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
899 Posts
I like them. Mine was dependable and quick. I thought that it was easier to work on then the legend. Parts were high and harder to come by. The interior was my favorite with the wood going across the dash and doors. I wish that the door panels would fit on the legend.
I used to have a 92 5 spd Vigor GS i love the interior, Black leather, wood dash, wood door panels :yumyum: I wish the legend had wood on the doors & dash like the Vig. The exterior i had the JDM headlights that made the car stand out so nice. and red/clear/red tails. Now those Taillights where so much easier to mod than the legends :) but all in all i love the legends look and stance. I just wish i would of kept my Vig for a daily driver atleast. I think its a nice ride just parts are really hard to find. This Vig is pretty nice First Turbo Charged Vigor Pics Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Winter Park, Florida

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Dude....

I left him this comment:

"You are an idiot...first of all, the name is pronounced "V-IH-GER" NOT "V-EE-GORE" This car has a 5 cylinder engine stupid. The stereo is MISSING the volume knob. Can you PROVE that 99,143 miles is the ACTUAL mileage?? The floors mats appear to be ugly rubber mats from Autozone or Wal*Mart or something. And PUH-LEEZE!! "Black Leather Steering Wheel like those found in many RACING CARS!?" WTF!!??
Lastly...its PGM-FI (eye) not PGM-F1 (one) MORON!!
Next time do a LITTLE bit of f*ing research!!"

Unfortunately, he has it setup for comments needing approval....so sadly, mine may never see the light of day :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts