What's vote for the design of eyelids.

• Mark's

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Sammy's

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,879 Posts
I've seen Marks eyelids in person and they're pretty damn good. They're from MLS but I hope this company can do the same.

·
Registered
81 Posts
ok well marks eyelids should be the final choice, and hopefully this will come together soon, lets start paying and get this over with.

OHMygoditsdanny,
this is great that you have gotten this together, and I thank you, but just tell everyone which design its going to be so we can start sending in our money, I really think if its dragged on much longer, people will get bored by it or just decide not to bother, and back out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is it too late??

Is it too late to jump on this buy??
How much??

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
I'm for Mark's. I was unaware that they were from MLS---I thought that he had those custom made. Hmmm.....

Hey, Avarice: Ron's my hero, too.;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mark's it is!

I agree, very nice. Will make a great addition to my 1991 coupe.
Please consider me in and I have "voted" for Mark's. I also want in on the taillight covers if they are available for a coupe. Just let me know how much and who to pay. Done deal!
Thanks for the fine work.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
About the final Eyelid choice...

OK, for one, not ALL of the Legend owners on the forums know what Mark's Car and Sammy's car look like. So on that note, if the final decision has come down to Mark's and Sammy's, post pics of BOTH their eyelids so people who are new and don't know who they are will know by the picture which eyelid design they want to go with. I for one don't know what Sammy's car looks like and would hate to be forced into buying Mark's eyelids when infact Sammy's might be better IMO.

Just post pics of both eyelids in one message and start the polling all over again. This is getting crazy.

SaGe69

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: About the final Eyelid choice...

SaGe69 said:
OK, for one, not ALL of the Legend owners on the forums know what Mark's Car and Sammy's car look like. So on that note, if the final decision has come down to Mark's and Sammy's, post pics of BOTH their eyelids so people who are new and don't know who they are will know by the picture which eyelid design they want to go with. I for one don't know what Sammy's car looks like and would hate to be forced into buying Mark's eyelids when infact Sammy's might be better IMO.

Just post pics of both eyelids in one message and start the polling all over again. This is getting crazy.

SaGe69

Attachments

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Reinventing the wheel....

SaGe69, Danny's posted the links to the pics multiple times in multiple posts and he's probably getting tired of doing so. Coordinating a group buy is a pretty thankless job, at best. If you'll look back up this thread, and check the post with the links, Mark's eyelids are the ones on the red coupe that are straight and simple and Sammy's are the unpainted ones that have a curve towards the grill. Hope this helps---

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Well if Sammy's car is the one with the unpainted eyelids in the pictures, then I'll go with Mark's design.

Since he has a coupe, I hope this company can design them properly so that you get the same look on the Sedan.

Post a message sometime tomorrow with the final decisions and the next step required to complete this GB

SaGe69

1 - 18 of 18 Posts