Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! some a-hole decided my car would make an easy target to break into last weekend seeing as i don't have my alarm in yet... and the factory alarm didn't seem to scare him away :p. but anyway, to the point, i'm looking for a glovebox latch, in the grayish trim tone. i went to the local acura stealer and they said that it'd be around $130... well i'm not too into shelling out large sums of money for a part i could get at a wrecker or on here for less (i hope :p) but ya, it doesn't matter about the lock, i have already had it explained to me how to switch out the locks. i have my number down at a local wrecker in langley (near vancouver)... but it'll probably be awhile before he gets a legend in my trim... it's a 2nd gen. it'd be rad it anyone could gimme a hand! [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya... and i forgot to take my faceplate off... but he didn't... he took it off... then put it on the passenger's floor... and scooped everything out of my center console into the back seat :p. i think he was trying to get to the master trunk release... luckly my solenoid went, and now that i know that it saved me from getting my rockford stolen... i'm not gonna get the solenoid replaced :p. i'm not sure what my color code is, but i seem to remember a J in the door jam, i'll check tomorrow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.