Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some help guys, I have a G1 just got it 3 months ago, and I alredy want a G2, not cuz I dont like my G1 it's, just that if the G1 is so damn sweet I wonder what the G2 is like? So my question is what are some advantageses (horsepower aside) of the G2 over G1

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help how does it feel in terms of your personal oppinion tho?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
koool thanks, I am going to try and get a nice clean G2 in the near future I'll keep ya'll posted

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Dragon I own a G1 Coupe, and a G2 Sedan TypeII.

This is what I've noticed:

Looks, well they're both really nice, the G2 looks more expensive, kinda of a BMW type of thing.

Performance wise, the G2 is much more powerful, you can feel it right away, the pedals are stiffer, the suspension is much better, you don't feel the bumps as much. The car is larger, so you don't feel as "Agile" as with the G1 though. The steering system, in my opinion was better on the G1. The G1 has the best steering wheel feel, I have experienced. The G2s still tightens and loosens like before, but the G1's just felt more precise. It's best to own both, or at least keep the other in the family :D

Both cars are great, the G2 has a lot of looks, and plenty of power under the hood, but it is also heavier, you can feel this when you start to accelerate, once you get going a little bit the car really takes off though. The G1 feels much more "free-spirited" though. Maybe it's the weight, or maybe it's because it's smaller, and it's different steering wheel feel. The G2 is more refined, more luxury, more powerful. Both have their good features!

G

·
!!!11

If you get a G2 get a Coupe!...Sedan is just as good but w/ 4-doors..:) I can only fit 2 chicks in the Coupe... (We like's em' thick at the house)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts