Acura-legend.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
If my mod capabilities extended outside of RL land, I would lock this thread before it got out of hand.

Hopefully, we can get a decent and civilized conversation, but I'm a little skeptical.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I wish this thread would be locked.

That is a treasonous and vile video, and I have no respect for that scum bag piece of shit.

He deserves to rot in the same ground as Saddam Hussein, and you posting saying he speaks the truth only proves there are people buying into this idiocy.
^^^^^^^^ im with u buddy

·
what!
4,566 Posts
One would hope he's not telling the truth, but it's not unheard of for these things to happen. If you would but suspend your disbelief for long enough to examine the real statistics of this 'war' and you will find it's very much like a genocide. Sad but true. You can't 'free people' into anarchy and expect it them to be peaceful and happy. Look at what happened to Simon Bolivar.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
^:rofl: isnt it sad that people can have the wool pulled over their eyes so much.

Bush has a what 10% approval rating? The war in Iraq is a stupid war, we are trying to be world police, when we should be worrying about OUR economy, OUR people, and OUR fuckin borders. Not trying to play moderator to those crazy shiats. let them kill themselves off. If we ended the Iraq War, it would pull our economy up from its knees and we as a country would be able to face the important issues.

Anyone who still approves and trust bush is just plain ignorant and oblivious to the REAL world. He has single handidly ruined our country, and what it stands for to be American.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Freedom of speech. Sadly, he has been served in Iraq so he probably has more first hand knowledge than most, whether you like what he has to say or not.

And our president is has less brain cells than that moldy cheese sitting in the back of your fridge.

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,313 Posts
i dont want to be the peace maker but we all are im sure die hard americans although the war wasn't 100% right we must understand that 911 got everyone heated every one wanted retaliation... our president is in the top and yet difficult position although not every body likes him but we have to stand by him because he is our president imagine U being the president and the public anger wanting an eye for an eye... war is never pretty but since we are in iraq we cant assume that everything is all good there are good and bad sides although i dont agree with many things of the war i have to agree wwith '93' u cant be a soldier and then ack talk ur country like that

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
canada?

i understand what the guys saying, and yes it does kind of make me mad. but the truth is, he deserves to speak his mind. where ever we are, what ever happens, there will always be people who speak against. you cant let it get to you.

when i say i understand what he is saying and he deserves his word, is because he has served in the military. but you have to keep in mind, what does he care. he is just a low life drug selling bum like he said, he only faught in the war to make money and get off the streets. guy prolly spells iraq > irak

and stay out of Canada, we dont want you here. dont drag us into it... friggin running away to Canada

·
Registered
313 Posts
Todays .02...

i disagree with most of what he stated, but i also have to agree with ATLfoKuS ...he has the right to free speech as much as any one, its like watching skin heads or the KKK... they should be thankful that they get a forum to espouse thier hate and that they are not gunned down in the streets, but that IS the idea of the USA...in theory, and possibly pre-"patriot" act...but that is another discussion

but if you don't give him his say, then you are no better than the people
holding the rest of the world down...and "Lock the Thread" ????? It is an interesting test to sit through an opposing view and keep your composure...Surely you would ask the same of someone your trying to convince of your ideals...perhaps the best way to open the discussion is first to understand, then be understood...

You cannot defeat Evil with Evil without becoming Evil yourself...

and do be careful...you can go from 'Righteous' to 'Fanatic' before you know it, ...and fanatics, we have enough...

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I wish this thread would be locked.

That is a treasonous and vile video, and I have no respect for that scum bag piece of shit.

He deserves to rot in the same ground as Saddam Hussein, and you posting saying he speaks the truth only proves there are people buying into this idiocy.
What if I told you that I have a two buddies from Iraq that said very similar things. Would you call me or them liars? How do you think they got 58 and 73 confirmed kills? Who cares? All wars are fucked up, not just this one.

i have to agree wwith '93' u cant be a soldier and then ack talk ur country like that
I have several family members and friends who are vets. My dad has alot of "tunnel rat" buddies from the Vietnam war. All vets talk shit about their country after war.

War is just something civilians can't grasp.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^:rofl: isnt it sad that people can have the wool pulled over their eyes so much.

Bush has a what 10% approval rating? The war in Iraq is a stupid war, we are trying to be world police, when we should be worrying about OUR economy, OUR people, and OUR fuckin borders. Not trying to play moderator to those crazy shiats. let them kill themselves off. If we ended the Iraq War, it would pull our economy up from its knees and we as a country would be able to face the important issues.

Anyone who still approves and trust bush is just plain ignorant and oblivious to the REAL world. He has single handidly ruined our country, and what it stands for to be American.
AGREED, Iraq was made to be curropt by england most of you probably didnt know that but it was and it cant be fixed. you cant force democracy on a state that wasnt even meant to succeed.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
lol have you seen the video of your presidents nephew? its the funniest video ever.

93legendsedan you have to really ask yourself. if you didnt have to goto war would you?
if you are already enlisted in the army and have served time then i take everything i say back.
you agree with Bush, and the war on Iraq (the war on "terror") then go fight in the war with everyone else.

i dont mean to be harsh

*its so sunny outside!!!! daaaammmmn

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
I am closing this thread because it is going to be nearly impossible to keep this discussion civil in today's political climate with such polarized opinions toward our Administration's performance and actions.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.