Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
Im gonna order a new tranny mount today from ACURA of AUgusta, i was wondering what other stuff i should order wit the tranny mount? nothing to expensive like small stuff. how much does a fuel filter cost?
Thanks
-hass

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey
I ordered earlier. JOE was cool he said it was 123+4 for shipping, and i also ordered an oil filter for 8.53. 2-3 days wit UPS im happy about it, mention me and the forum lol
-hass

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
310 Posts
Get the larger capacity NSX oil filter probably for about $10-11 i think. Also probably order some Honda ATF fluid if ur is auto. Oil drain bolt if your is getting stripped by Quicklube shops or something. Also maybe the A/C cardboard filter replacement, for those pesky leaves that we usually find after cleaning it out. Just an idea.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whats the deal with the more expensive oil filter? An oil filter is an oil filter as long as you change the oil regularly. Spending 10 bucks on a filter is nuts, spend that money on a better oil and use a Purolator Pure One filter. Anything more than that is just marketing skemes

·
Registered
460 Posts
acutally, oil filters are very important. Not only do they provide clean oil, they also prevent dry start ups which can lead to engine damage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.