Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellaz i forgot to mention last friday, while i was at luch i was getting onto 400s to head to the mall at exit 9 when i'm at the light just before the onramp when i hear the sound of this deeeeeeep throughty idle i look to my right rearview mirror and expecting to see a ferrari 357 or something i see a white 300zx????? now u want to talk about your deeeeep sounding exhausts....anyways his side got onto the freeway before mines....so u know what i'm thinking as soon as i get to the top of the onramp :D so i get behind him, he has dual chrome exhaust tips, some 18" alloy rims, nice skirt kit nothing too ridiculous, i'm checking it out like a shark to a seal from underneath, anyways i get next to him...can't see dude he has some dark ass tint.....so i'm next to him waiting...waiting...waiting...but can't really do anything since theres traffic infront of us.......so it turns out he takes the same exit i was getting off at....i pull up to him at the light roll my window to try to get his attention( i had to know what was under that hood....more than just an exhaust if u heard that engine:cool: ) so he rolls his window down......and what do i see???? SOME 50+ DUDE WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE HIS OLD LADY....i'm thinking ALRIGHT OLD MAN:cool: :D...i ask him his cars sounds gorgous was it a twin? he says "yeah it's a twin heavily modidfied".....i'm like "really? have u dynoed it?" he says "yeah it dynoed at 460HP(I'm thinking HOLY CRAP 460! HE WOULD HAVE SPANKED ME SLOWED DOWN AND SPANKED ME SOME MORE) so i say well luv how it sounds and all that....light turns green and i go on my humble way :D dude was cool about it though......so to any of My Ga headz in or about Alpharetta, if u see a white 300 that sounds like a damn ferrari.....NOW U KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!:)

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
......and what do i see???? SOME 50+ DUDE WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE HIS OLD LADY....i'm thinking ALRIGHT OLD MAN
What's wrong with being 50+ and having a nice import car? This 51+ year old would like to know. :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
You know, I thought you were about to say that it was the police once you rolled up beside the car, now that would have been ugly..I saw a couple Clayton county highway patrol's riding in 300z's but they were black with red lettering on the side, it's no out running them sucka's, I'm sure Leon have seen em.. I think he's stays in that area..

G

·
Yeah I thought he was going to say Watch out for the cops...
The Roswell PD has thoes navy blue cruisers w/o lights on top.. at night you cant see them in the cut... also Duluth PD has Grand Prix.. and I think 5.0 Mustangs...

on damn I285 by the airport my sis boyfried and me got pulled over right as we go on the on ramp... the cop said we were going 89 in a 55!!! in a damn 2000 Mazda 626 I THINK NOT!.. My sis BF got his licence suspended for that S#!$... I think he has it back now that was in June 2001...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: WATCH OUT IN ALPHARETTA. GA

Dave C ver2.0 said:

What's wrong with being 50+ and having a nice import car? This 51+ year old would like to know. :p
nothing at all dave....i thought it was cool, cuz i didn't expect to see pops in a fast ride like that.......

·
Registered
197 Posts
In Cobb county they have plane Camero SS, they sometimes are on 285, Alpharetta have SS, Jeep Cherokee, and other unmarket car. So be careful, and think off getting a good radar detector if you can't slow down.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool Story!

I love the twin 300zx, I just wish I could afford one! Love the sexy shape and they're fast! Would of loved to see it!:D

G

·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
clayton has an SC400 as well
Duluth/Gwinett got those new unmarked Impala's, Durango's and Dodge Rams
Damn they have SC400?? = a hell of a lot of tax dollars spent..

They should get Legend 6-speed coupes..:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
clayton has an SC400 as well
Duluth/Gwinett got those new unmarked Impala's, Durango's and Dodge Rams
THERES A LEX SC400 OUT IN CLAYTON:eek: damn what the hell are they giving out out on tkts, $1000 sound ordiance and $2000 tint tkts???? JEEZ glad to see the recession hasn't hit the good ol'boys:eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
damn, all I see I'n dekalb (im in tucker, N-lake area) are crappy Crown Vics and the occassional SUV. I have never seen the SC or camaro's. (I hope not to, if I do it will probably be in my rearview).
Those are some nice cars for the po-po. I hear theyre bringing v10 crown vics out. that will be a killer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts